We employ talented, committed and dynamic people from a range of industry backgrounds to help drive our business forward. Search the range of roles we have available – this could be the ideal career for you!
We’re always looking for STEM Ambassadors to volunteer their time and expertise to young people. Could you bring a spark to STEM learning and inspire young people to take up a career within the STEM industry? Apply today!
Be a part Big Bang Fairs, Tomorrow’s Engineers Workshops and iRail Events.
We are actively recruiting dynamic people who can create and deliver inspiring workshops in schools and at events to inspire young people (aged 7-18) in STEAM (science, technology, engineering arts and maths), employability, enterprise, motivation, wellbeing and creativity. We also need help delivering our many client programmes such as, Tomorrow’s Engineers ‘Around the World’ and Energy Quest, iRail and E.ON workshops.
To be a successful candidate, you must have the following attributes:
Our roles often require travel and staying away, so you must be able to drive!
For more information contact Joanne Long on 01827 316297 or email a CV to MikeRidler@bydesign-group.co.uk.
National Citizen Service (NCS) is a government funded initiative for young people aimed at providing them with opportunities to take part in social action projects and build skills for work and life. It is the biggest personal development programme in England. NCS powered by Learn by Design are in the following areas: Luton, Hitchen, Cambridge, Peterborough, Huntingdon, Swindon, Weston-super-Mare, Bristol, Bath, Stamford, Rushden and Oakham.
– Inspiring the team of young people
– Gain respect and earn the trust of the young people
– Provide a level of pastoral care for the teams during the four week programme
– Work with other staff members and local groups as young people develop their Social Action Projects
– Report to and be supported by the Site Leader particularly regarding any challenging behaviour
– Attend and be part of Graduation
Necessary Skills: Essential
– Experience in working with young people, particularly aged 16-17
– Well organised and punctual
– Excellent communication skills, both with young people and other staff alike
– Above all, displaying a real enthusiasm for working with young people
– Full UK Driving Licence and access to vehicle
– Experience of engaging/working with youth groups, schools, or other community organisations
Dates: July – August 2019 for 4 weeks, various start dates available; must also be able to attend 2 days of training prior to employment.
– 10 days (5 x 2) working on the residential phases (food & accommodation provided)
– 8 days (4 x 2) based in a local town
Send a CV or contact:
Email: NCS Recruitment Learn by Design