Fit For Life Challenge includes:
Resting Heart Rate: students are able to test and record their resting heart rate (BPM) using wireless digital monitor equipment.
Flexibility Test: Students will discover their personal level of suppleness and how it helps prevent injury.
Standing Long Jump: is a practical test that enables young people to measure their leg power and record record their results.
Balance: Equipment is used to allow students to test both dynamic and static balance techniques whilst relating these back to everyday life scenarios.
Fit For Life Profile Analysis: Using the results from the fitness tests, participants will complete a visual profile wheel used to highlight where strengths are best utilised and how weaknesses can be improved.
- Motivation Skills: Being More Active
- Key Physical Fitness Tests
- Highlighting the Importance of Fitness for Everyday Life
- Personal Fitness Target Setting
- Personal Fitness Profile
- Digital Grip Strength Dynamometer
- Wireless Heart Rate Monitors
- Standing Long Jump Measurement Mat
Get On Track Dame Kelly Holmes student